Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: First Post
                           

First Post

Friday, 30 November 2012

This is my first post on my shiney new blog! How exciting! I have so many ideas and inspirational clothes,  people and places that I want to share with you all. 

But first off, I want you all to know that I'm going to aim to be as truthful as possible on this blog. All clothes that I model will be styled by me, in the style that suits me and how I like it! I won't ever try to hide behind the veil of 'I'm not a size X and I REEEAALLLY want to be'- because I know I'm never going to have Kate Moss's legs or Angelina Jolie's subtle curves. So I'm facing up to it, sticking it two fingers, and doing things the only way I know how.

This is a STYLE blog, not a FASHION blog. We are here to celebrate style- the way clothes are put together and worn. Not where they're from or who they're by!

So let's celebrate that! Welcome to 'What's Alexandra Waring?'. I hope you'll be inspired.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment