Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Company Fashion Forum
                           

Company Fashion Forum

Saturday, 15 December 2012

So, a few weeks ago I went to the Company Fashion Forum, held at London Hackney Picturehouse. What an amazing night! We had champagne, got free goodie bags and then got to mingle with all the company team- it was like being amongst fashion royalty. I actually waffled to Lena de Casparis about how I sent her a letter, aged 16, and that she phoned me back to ask me more about myself and how happy it had made me- she looked a bit scared at that though!! 

Anyway, here are some of my pictures from the day: the company fashion panel themselves and my look for the evening!



Here are some pics from company themselves:





 I also met @katperriam and @IPRfashion's Jamique- what sterling advice!

Later On I discovered that a 'Street Style' picture of me from the event, had been chosen to be published on Company.co.uk! You can view the feature I'm in here.
Here I am as featured on their Facebook page:


And here's an editted version of the picture that I did- loved it so much it was my profile pic for a long time! Very happy indeed!




I hope this inspires you to get your Street Style on!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment