Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: 5 of the best PRINTS
                           

5 of the best PRINTS

Thursday, 17 January 2013

10 of the best PRINTS

I'm a sucker for a good print- the kookier and original the better. Teamed with almost anything, they make you stand out from the crowd, and what better way to show you how than with a '10 of the best' post?!

So, starting with the Budwiser skirt- this is a statement piece from Singapore based vintage company O-Mighty, who quote a 'UNISEXY' stance on vintage. Some of the best prints are vintage, and will mean they're originals or one-off pieces that no one else will have!

This co-ord suit from Topshop's last season had me nearly forking out £150, waiting for the sale and ultimately crying with jealousy at the size 8 girl who took swanned around in it in front of me in the changing rooms (#imnotbitter). Topshop SS13 promises new co-ords and I will endeavor to get my mits on one!

Sugar Pills featured on my latest wishlist but I can't help but include this awesome sweatshirt from their collection. So kooky. So original and in-your-face. Love it!

Love Sally's Mickey Mouse leggings caught my eye when looking for prints as Lady Gaga features them in her Paparazzi video with Alexander Skarsgård from True Blood (*dribbles*). Gotta love them.

And finally, for afordability (and my obsession with the third eye motif), this dress by Nasty Gal is only £20 and is fab for layering up and with its scoop back, hints at sexy shabby chic.

I hope you take the plunge into prints! x




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment