Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Get Her Style- Paloma Faith
                           

Get Her Style- Paloma Faith

Tuesday, 15 January 2013


With 2013 being tipped as the year for the 'alternative musician', I thought I'd combine alternative fashion and music in one post! If you like the alternative undiscovered music scene, check out my mate Pippa's blog @ Pippa Says.

The reason I've chosen Paloma faith this month for a Get Her Style feature is that she is so versatile- dressed up or down, this girl knows how to work a trend! But  mainly, she is my absolute idol when it comes to reworked vintage and styling. She's fearless in her approach to colour and kooky one off pieces- she's the street style girl that we all dream of being!


If you'd like to recreate some of the Paloma magic, check out my guide below:


Get Her Style 1

Have a happy Tuesday! x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment