Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: How to: Make it as a Fashion Blogger Pt. II
                           

How to: Make it as a Fashion Blogger Pt. II

Thursday, 24 January 2013



In a recent bid to share my (somewhat limited and continuous) fashion blogging knowledge, I have called upon other avid bloggers to lend me their tips and let me get to know a bit about them too. 

I sent out this questionnaire to people to see what kind of a response I'd get. I filled this one in (above) so you can see what I'm going for.



Hello! My name is Ally and I'm nuts!
I blog at www.whats-alexandrawaring.blogspot.co.uk
My blog is about street style / fashion/ blogging.
When I first started blogging I was an emotional wreck- look at me now!
I like vegetable crisps
I love PUGS AND SLOTHS!
When I was younger I still loved fashion and wore floral DMs!
My biggest fashion faux pas was a backless handkerchief type top thing EUGH.
My resolution for 2013 focus on me a little bit more and have fun (and a SICK time on my year abroad!)
KEEP CALM YOU'RE 1/4 IRISH 3/4 BRITISH
Tweet me @allylovessloths

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Fab post and nice its to see a great non-London based blog! Ann x
    http://www.quirkylifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete