Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: How to make it as a fashion blogger: Fashion Oyster
                           

How to make it as a fashion blogger: Fashion Oyster

Tuesday, 29 January 2013


Georgia Hathaway (aka Fashion Oyster), was one of the kind bloggers to reply to my request for their inside tips on making it as a fashion blogger! You can see, this lovely lady knows a thing or two about the big F and I'd thought you might like to hear what she has to say!




 

Hello! My name is Georgia and I'm Fashion Oyster
I blog at www.fashionoysteruk.com
My blog is about finding the 'pearls' of the fashion world.
When I first started blogging I was hooked!
I like style spotting.
I love green tea, gourmet popcorn and sushi.
When I was younger I wrote my own magazine called TOPNEWS
My biggest fashion faux pas was khaki combat trousers
My resolution for 2013 save up for a designer handbag.
KEEP CALM YOU'RE FABULOUS!
Best Tip for a new blogger: be yourself.
Tweet me @GeorgiaHathaway



What can I say? She's fab! Please check her out- I love her insightful articles and her affinity with pugs (namely her boyfriend's pug called Pugsley! AWH WITH A CAPITAL 'A'!!) She's also a big Company mag fan, and we all know how much I love that too! Thanks again, Georgia :)
post signature


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment