Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: РУССКАЯ ПОДРУГА - Russian Girlfriend
                           

РУССКАЯ ПОДРУГА - Russian Girlfriend

Wednesday, 23 January 2013


Following my Russian Hat post, I thought I'd share some Russian love with you all and take advantage of the snow!

My lovely flatmate, Jonny takes my pictures for me, and I want to give him a MASSIVE thank you for helping me with these pictures so far- I think he's done a fab job :)



Russian Hat- A New Shop
Khaki Cape- WE ARE COW
Fur Gilet (just seen)- Primark
High Neck Shirt- A New Shop
Belt- Nasty Gal
Earrings (just seen)- Topshop
Jeans- H&M
Boots- Hunter
Handbag- Mulberry

Good luck to any fellow Russian students taking their exam this week. Even with cute fluffy Russian hats, we're going to need it!

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5 comments:

  1. The way you've wrapped yourself in the cape is just adorable! Looks so cosy and warm I love it! And that hat is just the best! <3

    P.S. You hair is perfect... Perfectly making me jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice look, I've been thinking for so long about trying a hat similar to yours, but I can't seem to find the perfect one, but you really pulled the look of great:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat is amazing, you look beautiful

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit, it's incredibly cute!

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so snuggly!

    I miss you so much!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete