Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: The Bedroom Diaries Part II
                           

The Bedroom Diaries Part II

Sunday, 27 January 2013


Welcome to Part II of The Bedroom Diaries. This week I'm channeling a Circque du Chic look!


Top- Urban Outfitters
Shirt- H&M
Leggings- Topshop
Shoes- New Look
Scarf (in hair)- Ebay

I've never been adverse to the 'magicians assistant' look and actually rather like it (in an 'only-on-Halloween-but-I-actually-wish-I-could-dress-like-this-everyday' way). I will forever be channeling that 14 year old girl who thinks Camden market is the epitome of fashion...but let's face it- we all have those moments sometimes.

And after all, this is the Bedroom Diaries. And what goes on behind closed doors, stays there!

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment