Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: The Lair
                           

The Lair

Thursday, 31 January 2013


Welcome to The Lair- the workshop behind the madness!





 

Some top tips on saving space and (most importantly) clothes storage:

-double, triple, QUADRUPLE hang EVERYTHING in your wardrobe
- hide clothes underneath tables/ in any spare drawers you have (my extra wardrobe is hidden under my accessories table)
-cover tables/ chairs etc with large over sized vintage scarfs for a cute look
- stuff things down the sides of desks and tables
get yourself some stackable boxes (as much as I hate them at home, they do help with lack of space)
-put moisturisers/ hair products/ books etc on windowsills if they'll sit there
- stick notes/ extra paperwork/ nice pretty things on your walls. I hate my degree, but I'd have definitely failed without my notes on the walls (balanced out with some pretty pictures of course)
- Fill unused suitcases etc with stuff you don't use that often
- If all fails, shove it all in a cupboard and hope for the best!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment