Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Topshop SS13
                           

Topshop SS13

Thursday, 10 January 2013

Today, I experienced something beautiful.

TOPSHOP NEW SEASON SS13 (call me cheap but they are the PIONEERS of the high street).
Please look and dribble accordingly below:








Images: Company and Topshop 

I've loved the clash of florals since SS12 and it has taken me this long to find a suitable combination of prints without looking like I've fallen out of a car boot sale. Keep your eyes peeled for an exciting outfit post with my creation (IMTOOEXCITED). 

I've had my boyfriend jeans in wait for months just for this spectacular moment- I'll be teaming mine with cropped tees, over-sized shirts tied at the waist and huge tees tucked in at the front (it's all about the tucking and tying with these babies). 

And whatever happens, I'm GETTING that co-ord suit!
You heard it here first ;) x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment