Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Trends to Try! 1. Russian Hat...
                           

Trends to Try! 1. Russian Hat...

Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Russian Hat as featured at Alice Temperly

The Russian Hat is back! And it's here to stay. With the extremities of the current season bringing us to our knees, this furry little number is sure to see us through to the wee days of summer.  I've recently got one from  a knock off vintage shop (a real one too... and only for £5!) so look out for them as they're circulating in vintage shops country-wide.

If you're looking for a good vintage-spending opportunity, be sure to check out the Sheffield Vintage Fair this Saturday where I'll be snapping some street style pics of you lot! (And picking up a bargain for myself, of course...)

Keira Knightley in Anna Karenina

 pizap.com


http://poppychanel.tumblr.com/


http://myfashiontricks.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/street-style-russian-hats.html
http://hippiestyle2012.tumblr.com/

And obviously, I'll be getting one for, Mincey (my future pug-darling) too!
post signature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. This has got to be one of my most favourite trends around, however I haven't bought one yet. However all these lovely ladies have inspired me and I think I will head into town and get one.

    Great blog you have loads of great tips on here

    Emily x

    8figured8.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Keira Knightly's combo! I want a hat to go with my fur coat :(
    That pug is the best :')

    ReplyDelete