Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: WANTED:
                           

WANTED:

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Enough of this uncalled for post-exams sadness! Here's some things I really like/ want in my life right now.
amazon.co.uk
Fuji Film Instax- I'm a huge fan girl, but I've always wanted a camera that prints instantly and I sickeningly love Polaroids (I'm a cliche, I know.)

ulrikkelund.com

This outfit. Mainly for the feathery jacket. (Damn you Topshop.)

bahhumpug.blogspot.com
A bebe pug like thiiiiis one!
nastygal.com
Ohmygodshoes that look like a mash up between Roy Litchenstein and Lady Gaga's stylist.

via. tumblr
Underwear like this. It looks painful... but I still want it.

effiesmakeupbox.blogspot.com
And last... and most weirdly... a bumbag. Because I'm fundamentally lazy and want something to carry my stuff for me (might as well make use of my child-bearing hips to hold something anyway).


And now some things I'm very happy that I have (WARNING: SEVERE CHEESE):
- Great supportive, loving mates and family who love me despite my affinity with crazy outfits
- A pre-booked year abroad to St. Petersburg, Buenos Aires and Medellin
-A great job with great people that I love!
-Exciting opportunities for the future and the BIG LIFE PLAN.
- A pension fund (yeah, I'm organised.)
- An xbox.... and Skyrim to see me through the lonely nights
- SO. MANY. CLOTHES.

If there's anything I've learnt, you can always want more, but never forget what you already have.
Stay true, readers!

post signature


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment