Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Weekly Wishlist
                           

Weekly Wishlist

Friday, 11 January 2013

Weekly Wishlist

Weekly Wishlist by alexandrakathleen on Polyvore
1. SUGAR PILLS 2.TOPSHOP 3.RIVER ISLAND 4.TOPSHOP 5.MARC JACOBS 6.TOPSHOP 7.RIVER ISLAND

This week I have many a wish!

In keeping with the monochrome trend for SS13, I'm currently obsessed with block prints in black and white, all things striped and there's no harm adding a good dash of berry red in the mix to switch up this trend a bit. I can't remember how I stumbled upon the spaceman sweatshirt, but I absolutely love it! Sugar Pills are a Polish unisex alternative clothes store selling awesome one-of-a-kind sweatshirts, jumpers and tees- check them out here. I found this little gem of a body in the Topshop sale for just £20, but after leaving it on my pinterest wishlist board too long, it seems to have disappeared from their site :(  I'll definitely be on the look out for more of these though as they're so comfy and preserve body heat in this god awful English weather (without compromising on style!)

 I'm a grumpy old lady at heart, I know.

I'm slowly starting to attune myself to the midi-dress and this one caught my eye with its kitchen floor-type pattern. Would look great with red lipstick and a leather jacket.
The red leather pleated skirt is so reminiscent of school girl chic with an adult touch- I instantly fell in love. For a kooky touch, try some zebra print cycle shorts underneath like these.

Marc Jacobs bag, I can't. Even.

These Topshop open toed sandles (sorry for the watershed of Topshop, I just love their new season! See this post) are perfect for adding a tad of 'pretty geek' with gold buckles and chunky heels. Match with this chunky chain necklace from River Island and your there!

Have a good one darlings x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment