Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Weekly Wishlist
                           

Weekly Wishlist

Friday, 25 January 2013

Weekly Wishlist3
1.NASTY GAL 2. NASTY GAL 3. PUNK 4. MOTEL 5.EFFIESMAKEUPBOX 6.DROP DEAD

Here's a little bit of sparkle to brighten up your Friday night!

Firstly, I couldn't believe it, but CHECK OUT this pinstripe fur coat from Nasty Gal. May I just say- £28 down from £56?? If I wasn't already in love with it, the price just puts the icing on the cake!

I'm on the look out for some neon accessories at the minute to try and ease myself into the Sports Luxe trend. As much as I dislike it, and as much as I abhor it's sole allusion to those size 8 and under... I refuse to let it beat me! Also, I need some brights in my wardrobe...so bring it on neon necklace! (It is quite pretty too) (/rantover)

These deathly hallow earrings are just super cute. Anything to add a little HP chic to your wardrobe can never be a bad thing! Also check out Sawyer&Scout if your into your literary-inspired jewellery. (Golden snitch earrings anyone?)

I'm in love with anything sparkly right now (a little post-Christmas spirit maybe?) and alongside the Oceanic Opulence trend, this green sequin playsuit fits perfectly. Get on it gals! Everyone deserves a bit of glitz now and then.
Also, these nails by Heather over at Effie's Make up Box are amazing! I wish I could wear them, but with my job as a sous chef, I can never wear false nails...until the holidays! Roll on Easter!

And this last item has been on my pinterest board for FAR too long... I LOVE this print and it's perfectly in tune with my crazy, I-dye-my-hair-purple-and-take-myself-seriously-too side (yes, that's a thing). Pair with black high waisted shorts, camo jacket and DMs- trashy/festival/fabulous!

post signature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that motel playsuit!

    Grabbed your button :)

    www.roaringtwentiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetheart :) your blogs super cute too!

      Delete