Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: What Goes On Behind Closed Doors...
                           

What Goes On Behind Closed Doors...

Saturday, 19 January 2013


Welcome to The Bedroom Diaries. 

This is a feature I'll be doing each week to showcase my weirder, slightly crazier/derranged style. As a way to entertain myself whilst combating insomnia, I've decided to open the secret panel in my wardrobe for you all to gasp, laugh and gawp at. It's going to be fun, darlings.


For starters, here's a dress I recently got from COW (I'm obsessed, I know, but for £10, how could I resist??) with black leggings, hair scarf and grey suede ankle boots...not to mention copious amounts of necklace mania.


Lots of love, your favourite crazy x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Your style is awesome :) love the dress, such a bargain too!
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete