Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: A Touch of Gold
                           

A Touch of Gold

Thursday, 28 February 2013




Today was so sunny, that I couldn't resist taking advantage of the golden pallete my wardrobe has seem to have taken on these last few months. 
I've had a good week so far! Things are going swimmingly :) Including the show I saw tonight at The Greystones Pub in Sheffield- Feelix. If you haven't heard about them, you really should take a coffee break and a set of headphones and listen! A sort of soulful, modern play on the Corrs with a touch of Imogen Heap/ KT Tunstall thrown in- they make a lovely sound. The gig I went to (courtesy of the lovely Pippa!) was in aid of the The Alzheimer Society- a charity close to the band member's hearts, in order for them to record a charity single that will be sold in order to raise awareness of dementia. A scary fact for you, 800,000 people in the UK are thought to have it, and past the age of 65, 1 in 3 of us will get it (#alwayslearning). It truly is a great cause and I hope you all get involved. You can see their facebook here and their twitter here
Heres a couple of pictures I took tonight. My SLR died on me so I did the best I could with my shiny new iPad... and then mucked around far too long, editing them instead of doing Russian homework.. as is the way!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment