Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Black and Gold
                           

Black and Gold

Wednesday, 13 February 2013


Here's what I wore the other day for another jam packed Liberty Belle centered day. I had a full 12 hours in Uni and I needed to be comfy, with my hair out of my face and still look like an editor (a task in itself!). This look really fit the bill- Keeping bottom half neutral, I accentuated the top half of my body (the better half, in my opinion!) with this bold yellow and black stripe blouse from COW. This hairstyle is beyond easy to do- section off a crown shaped section of hair at the front of your head, back comb in layers and brush back to pin. Then comb back the rest of your hair into a high pony tail, as tight as you can: sorted!




Hope you guys had a productive day too!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment