Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Darling, I've had enough of London, lets move to Milan...
                           

Darling, I've had enough of London, lets move to Milan...

Wednesday, 20 February 2013

So as many of you know, yesterday was the final day at LFW- a sad time for us all. Today I am spending mostly with a hangover (it was my birthday yesterday!) and trying to remember what I did with my camera... But most importantly mourning over the loss of fashion week to Milan, where under no circumstances will I be getting to see anything :( but that said, it's been a glorious fashion week! I couldn't choose my favourite collection even if you paid me, so here again are some of my favourites...




(Tom Ford)

(Fydor Golan)

(KTZ)

(Meadham Kirchoff)

(PPQ)

(Sass and Bide)
(Clements Ribeiro)
(Sister By Sibling)

(John Rocha)

(Vivienne Westwood)

(L'Wren Scott)

(Mary Katrantzou)

(Peter Pilotto)
post signature
    

1 comment: