Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Girl in the Woods
                           

Girl in the Woods

Wednesday, 27 February 2013


I wanted to share my outfit with you today and a little life update too!

I dug this out of the depths of my wardrobe today and as I was feeling particularly sunny, decided to give it another whirl. Its a Topshop Petite gem from a few years ago but it summed up how I've been feeling today rather well! Paired with Oxford type brogues, it was perfect for a long but satisfying day at Uni!

I've had a very nice few days- as my nearest and dearest will know! (I havent shut up about it, so apologies to them.) But when your good karma comes in leaps and bounds, you have to thank it, appreciate it, and pass it on to someone else. Who knows what the next few weeks will entail :)



Wishing you all a great week ahead! From a very enchanted Ally x
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment