Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Jewellery Edit
                           

Jewellery Edit

Thursday, 21 February 2013

Jewellery EditI love a good chunky necklace and I've been on a hunt recently for some really outrageous ones. Luckily, the beauts over at Galibardy and ASOS have provided me with many an option! I found Galibardy through Company.co.uk on one of their LFW street style edits for the girls in the office and I fell in love with it automatically- get yourselves over there now: very reasonably priced considering the size and amount of detail in all of them!A couple of extras here that I found via Ever Ours through many a fashion blog! Its worth the raving though as, although small, there are some gems in there, including this super cute cat face watch and tailors scissors ring.  I also loved this floral, almost azulejo-type print shirt by Ever Ours- this print is trending at the moment across the board, in Topshop, Missguided and River Island. It's worth investing if you're a High Street lover like me!
post signature
    

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog! - following now!
    & love the website too... i also found it reading in Company magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Fashion Jewellery at it's best. It's of great reference regarding online material similar to Traditional Indian Jewellery. Thanks for posting it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete