Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Paloma Faith at O2 Academy Sheffield
                           

Paloma Faith at O2 Academy Sheffield

Tuesday, 12 February 2013

(photo by Ed Fielding)
Last night I was a very lucky gal and my mate Pippa from Pippa Says offered me her +1 to the Paloma Faith gig at the O2 Academy Sheffield that she was reviewing for Counterfeit Magazine. Such an amazing night- I felt like I'd been transported back to the 50s and Paloma was my spirit guide...

Wearing a full length gold glitter maxi dress and accessorizing with huge gold earrings, Paloma blew everyone away on her first appearance on stage carrying two oversized gold fans and mesmerized the audience with her burlesque-type moves. She screams elegance but manages to resonate the essence of the vintage era with some serious razzmatazz! 

I attempted razzmatazz myself with crazy tonnes of sequins and a massive quiff (I dread to think of the condition of my hair right now). 
Jacket- H&M, Top- COW, Leggings- Topshop, Boots- M&S, Earrings- Topshop



I also got some street style pics of the Paloma fans themselves for Liberty Belle Magazine! Great styling guys! Check out our twitter feed for a summary of the night (we live tweeted throughout the show!)


Pippa and I then finished the evening off with a debrief at The Great Gatsby in Division Street- Will definitely be heading back here some time for food and more AMAZING cocktails (I cannot stress the 'amazingness' enough!)


Stay true and #JustBe, readers!






Paloma Faith: Twitter, FacebookInstagram
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment