Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Weekly Wishlist
                           

Weekly Wishlist

Friday, 1 February 2013


Weekly Wishlist
1. ShopBeauMonstre 2.Topshop Boutique 3. Urban Outfitters 4.Lomography 5.Crown and Glory 6. Brand Village 7. Nasty Gal 8. Nasty Gal

Yummy yummy Friday Wishlist!

Firstly, Summer is round the corner and Spring is almost upon us! Time to start slimming into those bikinis and eliminating carbs from my diet... (so NOT going to happen). But I'm definitely wiping the dust off my gym membership this month.

Anyway, with that in mind, this bikini from the Paloma Faith collection, has me willing to join my weekly spin classes once more. I love the colour and the shape is so so flattering! Also I've been dying to get in some dungarees this season and these fit the bill, thanks once again Topshop Unique for tugging at my fashion heartstrings :/ The urban outfitter's t shirt is just overly cute, and I love anything dog-themed on a shirt (as you can see here) so this just won me over! Also available from Urban Outfitters is this analog camera from Lomography- do it, please just promise me you'll buy it. At £35 it's a steal for a camera and they give you such good results. There's so much you can do with them- not just a standard fish-eye camera. GO AND BUY IT NOW!

Considering the inevitability of me traipsing around the country once more for work during the festival season, this head piece from Crown and Glory fits the bill perfectly. You're always going to need something to mask festival hair and with florals appearing again for SS13, what's not to love? I love these white flowers because they'll really pop against the colour of my hair!

I've wanted a satchel for ages now and I recently saw this one by Brand Village featured on another blogger's site. Check them out for really well priced leather products- great quality and a great look.. I'm also in love with this neon satchel a la SS11 in a Cambridge Satchel motif. Also, I've been looking for the perfect chunky jewellery to mix and match with things and this set of bracelets is perfect. Nasty Gal have also got a great SS13 collection at the minute- check it out here!

Have a great weekend :) x

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment