Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Weekly Wishlist
                           

Weekly Wishlist

Friday, 8 February 2013

Weekly Wishlist












This week I'm trying to get back to my grunge roots. I've missed the look, it's relaxed, fun and edgy- it's literally the perfect look for a day at Uni.

So this military coat dress from Nasty Gal is great because you can dress it up, down or in a metal grunge way with fishnets, military boots and a beanie and STILL look feminine (there's the trick, gals!). If you're looking for a more 'wearable' look, try androgyny with oversized boyfriend jeans (like these one from Topshop) or alternatively, you can buy large men's jeans in vintage stores: always worth looking as the mark up on men's stuff is usually a fraction of the price of women's! Add to the look with some oxford brogues in a funky pattern- I love these from Nasty Gal, but there's also some great ones in Office's SS13 and ASOS's sale- check it out!

Speaking of ASOS, on my travels through their sale section, I was recommended these ridiculously cute mittens. I'm a sucker for anything with an animal on it and these were just too much: this is one of the only reasons I will ever have children, so I can dress them in things like this and still get a kick out of it. 

On a more adult level, I'm dying for a Cambridge satchel, but good copies like this one from Motel, fit the bill perfectly. I love the gold sheen which makes it different but not too in-your-face like a neon one might perhaps. Also, this quilted ipad case would fit in it perfectly (not to mention a black 32gb retina display ipad.... just sayin'!)

Lots more yummy things next week!
post signature


1 comment:

  1. Those gloves are adorable! And I love the bag!

    ReplyDelete