Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Bblogging Begins!
                           

Bblogging Begins!

Saturday, 23 March 2013

Over the next few months, I am attending some beauty blogger meet ups in Manchester and Nottingham as hosted by Emma (from Emtalks) and Sophia (from Tattooed Tea Lady). So in the need to understand make-up and the like, before I go, I've decided to start up my own beauty vlog channel on youtube. For someone who doesn't even moisturise every day (shock horror!) this could be a challenge. But I've bought myself a foundation brush, liquid concealer and ANOTHER eyebrow pencil, so I'm determined to succeed (and at the criminal prices they charge for foundation brushes, I'm gonna make it damn good!)
For now, here are some of my go-to beauty bloggers when I need inspiration, guidance on how to apply fake eyelashes and vintage hair tutorials (because we all know how much I love those!) Enjoy!

My Lulu for cute short vintage up do's!
 

The Cherry Doll Face! For gorgeous vintage make up and easy to follow hair tutorials...


Tanya Burr, professional MUA and great for classy day to day make up!


Effies Make Up Box- I love her anyway, but she does some super cute vids including nail tutorials!


Having a bit of a youtube fest now, but if you've liked my reccommendations, I'll be posting a few more videos on my twitter: @allylovessloths!

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment