Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: COW OFFICIAL BLOGGER
                           

COW OFFICIAL BLOGGER

Wednesday, 13 March 2013


I can now reveal that I am an official blogger for Cow- Britain's largest vintage chain retailer!! I'm so excited about this opportunity and want to give it my all, so watch out Cow: you're going to be seeing a lot more of me! Being based in Sheffield, I usually frequent their yellow fronted store on West Street, but on my up and coming blog tour with Pippa Says, I'll be popping into more branches to give you all a better idea about my favourite store!
For now, here are a compilation of my outfits featuring clothes from Cow- I'm not an official blogger for nothing!!









Don't forget to check them out online too!
Check out their online store here.   And their eBay store here.
Also, note my shiney new logo on my side bar! Woop woop!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. AS IF YOU ARE A BLOGGER FOR COW?! how did that come about? cow is my favourite shop ever! the cow in Birmiongham is just beautiful and so big! its lovely!

    Love the montage of photos! I especially like the one with the red skirt!

    much love

    tanya

    ReplyDelete