Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Freaky Friday
                           

Freaky Friday

Friday, 1 March 2013

Jacket- COW* / High Neck Jumper- eBay/ Leggings- Topshop/ Boots- H&M

Today I wanted to wear this fab jacket that Cow gifted me at their recent lock-in. I wanted to make it stand out (not that it doesn't do that already!!) and so paired it with a black ensemble- both simple and slimming!
Obviously, this had to be paired with some crazy accessories: my baby parrot earrings made a come-back :)


Have a great weekend!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Amazing jacket - love the print :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post on my: Boohoo #GlobalStyler entry & birthday in Manchester.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete