Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: My First Beauty Vlog...
                           

My First Beauty Vlog...

Monday, 25 March 2013

Let's start with a revelation: I can't do make up. But to my absolute delight, my first beauty vlog has already created a lot of waves! My fabulous friend, Tom has said that he will teach me his ways (he used to be a prolific you-tuber back in the day, doing drag make up!) and I can't wait to learn :) Until then, here is my first attempt at a 'Get Ready With Me!' video...
Also, an exciting update for you! I'm now a writer for both Yuppee and Kettle Magazine- two really fantastic student publications online! Check them out as I'll be posting links to my pieces when they're edited and published!

Have a good week...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment