Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Sheff Vintage Fair in Aid of St. Lukes Hospice: My Style
                           

Sheff Vintage Fair in Aid of St. Lukes Hospice: My Style

Sunday, 3 March 2013

 

So here I am again at the legendary haunt that is The Vintage Fair- a travelling fair that graces many a northern industrial city and makes us students weep over our amassing debts (in a good way!). The fair today, however, held a special event for St Luke's Hospice, a fantastic organisation that care for adults with incurable diseases, be it cancer, Alzheimer's or any degenerative illness. They have yet to release the figures on how much they raised, but with the queues outside the fair today, I'm hoping it's a lot!!

Here's what I wore to the fair today (enjoying my attempt at double denim and vintage-esque make up!)


And here are my spoils from the day! For a £45 budget, it's not too bad at all!





And here are a few obligatory snaps of the day!


 All in all, a fab day in Sheff- as ever! #luvvintage4lyfe
post signature

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a lovely day, i love your makeup! & that flower dress, what a find! xxx

    www.roaringtwentiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete