Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Weekly Wishlist
                           

Weekly Wishlist

Friday, 1 March 2013

Weekly Wishlist

This week, I'm getting progressively more and more excited for summer. I've been booked on to work at Glasto in June and I'm preparing my festival wardrobe, so here are the staples I plan to work around!

Firstly, this midi bodycon dress by Daisy Street is both comfy and cool- two things you definitely want to be when working at a festival! At only £13, it's a steal. They have some great things on their site so I very much recommend you check them out- and such purse friendly prices! Team it with these pentagon earrings from Galibardy and these creepers (you HAVE to check the site where I found these creepers- everything is FIVE POUNDS- hence the name of the website. Despite the clothes being a tad tacky, we can totally hispter these babies up!)

I also fell in love with this dress from Motel (no.4) because this girl has an enviable tan and makes the dress look ravishing. I am determined to get a tan similar to this this summer... but considering I may not even get to go on holiday, this may be difficult. Thank god I'll be traipsing the country side working festivals again- at least I'll get burnt and then gain a tan eventually. Damn British weather!

I found the t-shirt (no.6) on eBay through another blogger's site. Everyone loves a good unicorn after all. And finally this shirt from River Island (no.2) will work well with pretty much anything- high waisted shorts, maxi skirt/ dress, peddle pushers... love it!

Let's just hope the weather holds out so we can put our festival outfits into action!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment