Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: And there was sun, sun, sun!
                           

And there was sun, sun, sun!

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Top- Primark, Skirt-River Island, Belt- Urban Outfitters, Shoes- Primark, Necklace- Topshop, Sunglasses- Ray Ban

Taking advantage of the great weather, I decided to get my arms out and start on a VERY gradual tan! Loving the peplum and azulejo-type prints, this top caught my eye. It's a very popular print from Primark (so sue me!) but teamed with a high waisted maxi and tied in with beige accessories and shoes, it makes for an easy paired down day look. Totally comfy as well! Don't forget a fab statement necklace for glam  factor ;)

Also, here's a beauty shot of my make up today- loving my new Kiehl's BB day cream!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. where is your lipstick/lipgloss from? me gusta :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just a boots 17 shade from a few years ago! Simple but effective ;) x

    ReplyDelete