Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Beginning of the End...or End of the Beginning?
                           

Beginning of the End...or End of the Beginning?

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

I think I'm having a mid-life crisis. An honest full-blown mid-life crisis, at the ripe old age of 20. 

This week I'm letting go of all my societies & projects at uni and signing off in preparation for my year abroad. For those that don't know, as part of my Modern Languages course, I have to complete a compulsory year abroad in the countries whose languages I study. Just a side note- the blog is not going ANYWHERE (if anything it's one of the very few things that's going to maintain my sanity). But this has just confirmed how much I enjoy doing these sorts of projects and how much they keep me going in the face of adversity (i.e. my degree programme). It's also made me take a very hard look at my life and how much I've got up to in these last few months: so here's a little 'my style' diary- a more visual version to show where I've been and where I'm going...Enjoy!






Here's to next (academic) year and all the new experiences it will bring *raises metaphorical glass*- thanks to you all for keeping me sane! x

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment