Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: GIRL STOLE
                           

GIRL STOLE

Friday, 26 April 2013


One of my favourite blog collectives- the Girl Stole gals (Lereese of The Girl Who StoleVintage and Lolli of The Girl Who Stole London) have set up their own collaborative online store and I'M SO EXCITED.

Not only do I adore their individual style and worship their blogs, the variety of clothing on their new site is amazing. With them offering up-and-coming designers the chance to feature on the site, it also shows new talent (which I am obviously a BIG fan of) and they're definitely not afraid to showcase the wilder side of vintage! (Check out the tropical cocktail dress on the bottom left- in love!). Also, did I mention all their products are really reasonably priced? I'll deffs be making a cheeky purchase when this months wages come through.

If you havent already, do have a look at the Girl Stole blogs- being a Londoner at heart, Lolli is my portal back to the big city when I'm sat in a cafe in the rainy industrial north. Lereese's blog is equally fabulous and her outfits are simple, but so so effective (and laced with vintage steals obv!). You can follow Girl Stole on TwitterFacebook and obviously, their personal social media platforms.

Have a peek and let me know what you think at @allylovessloths
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment