Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: How to Style: Bodycon Tie-Dye Midi
                           

How to Style: Bodycon Tie-Dye Midi

Friday, 5 April 2013


This week, I've decided to do a different feature in the form of how to style outfits around a specific piece. I've chosen this high neck tie dye midi- an on trend piece as tie dye is slowly re-surfacing as a top high street trend this season. Not to mention, its a complete steal from eBay! I'm going to show you three totally different ways to style this key season piece.

look one

Look one comprises of a colourful take on vintage. I love this orange bowler from eBay and had to include it in this outfit. A real summery look, perfect for a festival or chilling out in the sun. These plain creepers from ASOS are also sensible enough to wear all day, but look cool and give you a couple of inches in height! This sequined waistcoat may be a bit outlandish for some, but it's really fun, cheap and adds a special touch to the outfit: if you can find a vintage steal like this to style up a basic dress like this, then you're onto a winner. Accessorize with a gold chunky chain necklace like this one and you've got a vintage look to be proud of!


look two

=This look just goes to show that you can style up a dress in anyway you want, and this look promises style and elegance with an eclectic twist. Play on the neck feature of the dress with a short embellished necklace and clash prints with this awesome jacket from Topshop AW12. Elegant heels will finish this look off nicely, giving you a gorgeous look for a concert or dinner with the girls.


look three

 I'm just about to click the buy button on this dress because I want to recreate this look really badly! This is probably my favourite of the bunch- this look is relaxed but cool: think Saturday shopping with a stop for lunchtime cocktails. I want this denim jacket from rework site Waiste so badly! And I can't even describe my lust for these shoes from Nasty Gal. Finish your look with a red bad to keep in with the colour scheme and add these gold hoops for an urban effect. 

So there you have it- just goes to show what you can do with a £10 dress!! I hope I've inspired you to get your thrift on!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment