Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: #NottsBBMeet Blogging Event in Nottingham!!
                           

#NottsBBMeet Blogging Event in Nottingham!!

Monday, 15 April 2013


This weekend, I went to Nottingham for the NottsBBMeet- a predominantly beauty blogger orientated event  organised by Sophia (tattooedtealady.com), Sophia (http://www.candycaneheart.blogspot.co.uk/), Jessie (http://www.thebodeboutique.com/) and Amiiee (http://itsamiieeism.blogspot.co.uk/).

Overall it was a fantastic trip and I can't believe how close it is to Sheffield- will deffs be popping back for a few visits in between (it's not too far from my parent's house either!).
First off, we went to Kiehls: an American skincare brand, having honed their beauty skills since 1851, you know it's bound to be good! We were greeted with a champagne breakfast and cute little cupcakes as we were individually given skincare consultations. I'd never had much of a skincare regime before and to be honest, I had no idea which order to do what in! So the absolute babes at Kiehls sorted me out with a solid skincare regime to follow for my skin type. 



We did lots of shopping whilst all the other groups went and had their consultations at Kiehls. The girls I was with showed me to Cow Nottingham first (let's face it, it's pretty much obligatory!) and I found an absolute babe of a bomber jacket... I just couldn't say no!
Just some of the babes on the day trip!
^^Meg, Carmen, Becca, Sarah and Tori^^

Some more pics of the gorgeous girls at the meet!

I also picked up this gorgeous Zara Basics jacket for just over a tenner from White Rose- a retro charity shop supporting Aegis.

(picture via whiterosesshop.com)

We topped off the day at TGI's for a tummy filling meal and to pick up our goody bags- and what goody bags they were, indeed! With each blogger going away with £400 of products and samples, it's amazing what you can achieve with these blogging meet ups!


Here are some of my favourites from the goody bags so far (and my complexion is reaping the benefit!!)
Neal&Wolf Hair Treatment/ Liz Earle Cleanse&Polish/ Liz Earle Toner/ Kiehls BB Cream/ Bodhi Face Oil/ Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment

I can't thank Sophia enough for a fantastic day out- what a star! I'll be coming back to Nottingham soon no doubt ;) If you want to see more from my trip (there are endless amounts of pictures!!)  then head on over to my Instagram and Twitter feeds!

Have a fab week lovelies x
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Yes, come back to Nottingham right now please! Fab post lovely girl. You definitely picked up some awesome finds, will need to go shopping with you again for sure :D xx

    ReplyDelete