Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Tie-Dye Ta Dah!
                           

Tie-Dye Ta Dah!

Monday, 15 April 2013


With this gorgeous weather, I took the chance and grabbed my flatmate Jonny (thank you again, you absolute babe!) with his fab camera and took a stroll in just one of our great local parks. This look is really easy to achieve, but has an indie twist (standard blogger in a bowler right here!!).





Jacket- COW, Shirt- Cow* , Leggings- Primark, Shoes- Everythingfivepounds.com


Thanks to Cow for sending me this fantastic Ralph Lauren tie up tie-dye! Cow have got a fab selection of summery finds in store and online at the minute: If you're in Sheffield tonight, come down to their Lock In to see me in a great 80s ensemble not to mention- 15% off EVERYTHING, free drinks, a DJ and free give-aways (limited edition tees anyone?!). The party kicks off at 6pm-10pm: I hope to see you down there!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment