Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Weekly Wishlist
                           

Weekly Wishlist

Friday, 12 April 2013


It's Friday, I'm weak at the knees with lusting over new outfit ideas and so here it is- my new weekly wishlist! I'm going to the #NottsBBMeet tomorrow (a Nottingham based networking event for beauty bloggers) so god help my bank balance...

First of all- these are all examples of clothes that I'm lusting over at the minute. I found all of the above items on Polyvore, so god knows how much they actually cost (except for the oversized clutch on the top right- a gorgeous piece from H&Ms new concept store, &OtherStories for £19!). However, all these things are readily available on the high street right now in other forms!

I've been lusting over a proper co-ord suit for about a decade now, so when I saw this one I nearly melted with joy. The dollar print is certainly making a come back with the rise of chavvy chic. But if you pair it with the right things, you can avoid looking like you've just wondered out of Primark. Take, for example, this parody Comme des Garcon beanie (less than a tenner on eBay!) and a bright block colour bowling bag. Rock it with some cute ankle boots or heels, a long gold chain and you're basically Rihanna (without the attitude). 

I'm also on the hunt for neon key pieces like this cute jumper from Topshop (nice copies of these always available on eBay too!). My flatmate has an orange (/red) one that I absolutely adore! So I'm certainly looking for the next best thing. Trying hard not to shy away from colour (as is my usual temperament!)

Keep an eye on my twitter if you're interested in what happens at a blogging network event! I'll be in Nottingham from 11am onwards tomorrow, but if not, then I'll be doing a write up on the event, I'm sure!

Have a great weekend loves :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment