Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: What's Alexandra Waring... in Nottingham?
                           

What's Alexandra Waring... in Nottingham?

Sunday, 14 April 2013

Today I went to the Nottingham bbloggers networking event as organised by the gorgeous Sophia of tattooedtealady.com! It was a fab event and deserves a fab write up (which I will be doing at some point over the next few days...) but for now, I wanted to share my OOTD with you all!
Skirt (Actually a dress!)- boohoo.com/ Lace detail blouse- H&M/ Silk Floral Jacket- Cow/ Bag- River Island/ Tights- Primark/ Boots, Necklace and Belt- Vintage

And here are just some of the beauties I met today: a fabulous photo-bomb even if I do say so myself!
Joanna (@mintyessence), Me!, Sarah (@beeautygeek) and Meg (@dopesince1889).

Check out my twitter for my updates on the day and more insight into what's to come!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Loved your outfit yesterday! Great meeting you :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was lovely meeting you yesterday pretty lady! love your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete