Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Summer Sparkle
                           

Summer Sparkle

Saturday, 25 May 2013




So because of the psychotic weather we're having, I had to go to work on Friday in a woolly jumper. A GODDAMN WOOLLY JUMPER. What IS this Sheffield??


Nonetheless, it is one of my favourite woolly jumpers because of this gorgeous leather and sequin detailing and the forever fantastic shoulder pads which maintain that I am, indeed, from the 70's. Another COW bargain might I add! I paired it with leather look jeans to highlight the detailing and my little black boots to keep the rain off  my feet!


I kept my make up simple and chose a lipstick shade that matches my drastically fading pink hair... need to get desperately re-dying once this exam period is over!


Another bit of excitement to share with you, is my latest parcel from COW. As an official Cow blogger, they send me nice new free things from their reworked range to share with you guys occasionally and these beauties turned up today!


I'll be doing some outfit posts with these beauties once my exams are done (roll on 7th June...) but for now, marvel at their  re-worked beauty! You can find more stunners like these on their website and eBay pages.

Keep an eye and stay in touch over this horrid exam period with me at @allylovessloths!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment