Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Motel Rocks Sale
                           

Motel Rocks Sale

Tuesday, 18 June 2013

I've recently joined the Motel Rocks Street Team- a team of bloggers dedicated to spreading the word about fashion brand, Motel's greatness! And with this opportunity, my readers have kindly been gifted a 15% discount off their purchases at Motel (see side bar for code!).

Another thing to note is that they have recently launched their sale. Although my code can't be used on sale items, it's still worth checking out as they have some great pieces this season that I'll definitely be stocking up for my summer wardrobe! Check out my favourites below:
Motel Rocks Sale

First up are their great selection of printed dresses, perfect for daywear, clubwear or going out for a meal when your on your holidays! Theres a great range of these in the sale including bright, laser and monochrome prints.
Further to this is their range of super cute playsuits, including this aqua coloured sequin one which I am in love with! Now just to work on the summer body and we're all good to go...
But failing that, I can always cover up with these floral cotton trousers. They'd look great with a light cream peplum or a floaty, open neck shirt. A great look for a city break!
I'm also a massive fan of monochrome, and these white striped jeans look perfect, with their low rise waist line and slimming print. Paired with some killer chunky heels and an oversized jumper I can practically see myself sipping a coffee in a swanky coffee shop abroad- bring on summer!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment