Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Glastonbury 2013
                           

Glastonbury 2013

Tuesday, 2 July 2013

I'm back darlings... did you miss me?

Glastonbury was both the best and worst experience of my life... not sure how to categorize it otherwise. Having got back at around 2am (thanks Mollie for the lift!) I feel utterly ruined this morning. I've managed to burn half my face off and am about 5 shades darker than when I went (which would be good if the rest of my body was the same colour but at the minute I resemble a traffic cone). So goodbye porcelain skin :(

But, for your viewing pleasure, I managed to get some pictures of the event itself and the general madness that is Glastonbury. Even if you hate camping, glamping or just festivals in general, you HAVE to do Glasto at least once in your life. Simply for the fact that it is HUGE and there is still far to much to do and see in just weekend! If I start talking about it I wont stop, so here are the pictures for you all. Enjoy!
You can also check out my Storify of the weekend, comprising all moments from in and around the festival!
Let me know what you think using the hashtag #AllyAtGlasto on Twitter x
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment