Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Primark Lookbook AW13
                           

Primark Lookbook AW13

Friday, 12 July 2013

With the Sales season now in full swing, it's time to start getting really excited about the promise of AW13 and all it entails. I was in rapture over the collections during fashion week in the not so distant past (although the drastic change in weather is strangely distorting on my memory!). I vividly remember mourning last seasons collection as a real AW girl through and through, I was devastated that AW12 with its Gothic romance and delicate lace patterns were to end. But how wrong I was! A combination of fantastic tailoring, colour splashing, fur, PVC and lace made headlines at February Fashion Week and it's for that reason that I'm already pining after low temperatures and the ability to wear a jumper without someone thinking you've lost your marbles in this crazy heat.

But what has got me really excited is Primark's Autumn Lookbook for the upcoming season and how GOOD it is! They've been working their way slowly up the high street ladder now, and for a brand that was originally known for it's poor quality and abuse of 3rd world working rates, they've certainly turned things around. Now you can pick up the following items all under £35 and look bang on trend at the same time!

Check out these looks below and get ahead of the curve- I'm picking up PVCs, contrast prints, A-line skirts and printed trousers in the sales to form the foundation of my winter wardrobe! Key colours include nudes, blacks & navys but try turqouise/ aqua and reds to add splashes of colour to your look.







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment