Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Business Cards by Moo!
                           

Business Cards by Moo!

Sunday, 4 August 2013


Yesterday I got a very exciting package from moo.com!

Having received a student discount code the other day I decided to give Moo a go. In the past I had used Zazzle who were also great but this time I wanted something a bit special. Moo offer Luxe business cards which are slightly thicker, higher quality and have a slick middle layer in either red, black, blue or white. Having needed an updated card for a while this was the perfect opportunity to try them out!

The cards arrived in some gorgeous packaging, including a magnetic display box wrapped in a ribbon with a 'moo' seal- a really sweet touch! 


The design is similar to my last one but I re-designed it to make sure it had a higher quality images (to make sure it printed nicely on the card!). If you're going to do a similar thing (with your own image) then it is much easier to upload your own design via moo. I don't have any adobe packages myself, but just designed it on PowerPoint and saved it 'as an image' and it worked really well!



The quality of the cards is really fantastic and make a great first impression. If your thinking about getting some cards done, then I cant recommend Moo highly enough!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment