Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: What's Alexandra Waring to... Vogue's Fashion Night Out?
                           

What's Alexandra Waring to... Vogue's Fashion Night Out?

Saturday, 21 September 2013



A few nights ago I attended Vogue's Fashion Night Out in St Petersburg whilst I'm on my year abroad. If you'd like to know more about the event, then you can read my post about it on my international blog here.

For now, I thought I'd do an outfit post on what I wore to event!

Shirt- A New Shop, Sheffield
Skirt- H&M
Boots- Vintage
Scarf- Cow*
Belt- A New Shop, Sheffield

All in all, this outfit cost me just under £20 which is pretty ironic for one of the most 'high-end' events of the fashion calendar! I've been wanting to wear this skirt for ages now, but not really had an event to wear it to. It's bang on trend for this season, with PVC being shown at multiple catwalks back in February for AW13. Paired with a cute tartan scarf, it hints at the punk look whilst still trying to keep it classy ;) ...only for you, readers!

I added a chunky vintage belt to pull the outfit all in and matched my metals with plain silver hoop earrings. 

post signature

1 comment: