Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: What's Alexandra Waring to Fashion Week Part II?
                           

What's Alexandra Waring to Fashion Week Part II?

Sunday, 20 October 2013


Today was part II of fashion week in St Petersburg, Russia for me today as I continued to scout the frow for the latest trends! Here's what I wore to the event:

Top- Zara
Skirt- Primark
Belt- A New Shop
Boots- Vintage
Bag- H&M

I also decided to include a make-up shot in todays post as it turned out rather well (it's amazing what you can do with a filter...). I kept it smokey today to go with my all-black look. Toning the eyes with an overall luminous light purple to give a slight sheen, I then added mocha brown shadow closer to the lashes and sculpted in some black shadow round the rim to give a smokey look. I also love this dark purple shade- my answer to A/W gothic romance! I can't remember where I got it from, but all I know is, I'm glad that I did. Finish it off with a strong sculpted brow for a fashion week look to be proud of ;)


That's it for fashion week fun, but you can follow more of my fashion-adventures abroad on my international blog- Where's Alexandra Waring?

Keep in touch via Twitter and Facebook xx

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment