Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: What's Alexandra Waring to.... St Petersburg Fashion Week?
                           

What's Alexandra Waring to.... St Petersburg Fashion Week?

Saturday, 19 October 2013

This week, I've been making waves in Russian Culture by hitting Aurora Fashion Week- the biannual event in St Petersburg that plays host to new and upcoming fashion talent from around the world (...but mainly Russia, of course). This is my outfit for day no.2 as no one was around to take pics on day 1 :( If you want to catch up on the event itself, take a look on my international blog here.


Cardigan- Snow Design
Dress- H&M
Necklace- Topshop
Shoes- Vintage

This dress is one of my new favourite purchases- an H&M classic. Basic neons are still being seen for AW13 so get one into your outfit and you'll be bang on trend this winter. Chelsea boots kept me comfortable running from one show to the next and this monochrome, aztec-style print cardigan is so warm and soft; one of my best buys in preparation for the year abroad! Bought from Snow Design (see my post on them here) who sell clothes, home-ware and decor from up-coming new British designers in my hometown of Stamford. Their stock can also be bought online here.

Love! xx

Keep up to date with my travels abroad on my international blog- Where's Alexandra Waring? and stay in touch on Twitter.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment