Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Boohoo Wishlist
                           

Boohoo Wishlist

Thursday, 21 November 2013

Boohoo Wishlist


Well, I'm not too sure what happened over at boohoo.com recently, but it seems that they've managed to take all of the seasons latest key pieces and combine them on their website... just LOOK at these beauties!


Boohoo is famed for their affordable lines of clothing (despite maybe forfeiting on quality) and this season have really hit the nail on the head. Combining patent textures, seasonal sparkles, obligatory faux fur and lashings of vibrant prints... yumyum!

Someone please stop me before I blow my savings for Colombia on this website...

I'm currently on my year abroad in St Petersburg, Russia. If you'd like to keep up with my travels then follow my year abroad blog here... 

No comments:

Post a Comment