Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Monochrome Florals
                           

Monochrome Florals

Friday, 24 January 2014

I've been on a little weight loss journey as of late and I'm proud to say that I've managed to lose just over 1/2 stone in January so far! But more importantly, my body feels cleaner, stronger and fresher from all the good products I'm packing out my diet with. If you're feeling the January blues, give a health kick a go and see what it can do for you too :)

In a bid to practice what I preached in my last post, this week I've devised a transitional look from AW13 to SS14 for you, my lovelies! By combining a cross hatching monochrome print jumper with floral motif and floral trousers, I'm truly playing on this look from my last post...

It also combines and clashes prints, another nod to the SS14 catwalk trends! By adding a splash of neon in my necklace, it gives it a cool summer vibe.

Jacket- Snow Design & Interiors (Check out my post on them here)
Jumper- Primark (AW13)
Trousers- H&M (old)
Boots- Cow Vintage
Bag- New Look (SS13)
Necklace- eBay
Rings- Primark 










Let me know your favourite transitional looks on twitter and facebook.
I'm currently on my year abroad and part 2 takes place in Colombia starting in March. To follow my adventures, check out my year abroad blog here.
post signature

2 comments: