Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: Spring Clashing Prints & Florals
                           

Spring Clashing Prints & Florals

Wednesday, 5 February 2014


Jacket- Rokit
Skirt- *White Stuff
Top- eBay
Scarf- H&m
Bag- *Vintage
Shoes- New Look
Belt- Vintage 

This week I wanted to experiment with clashing prints a la SS14. I was kindly sent this fab lime print skirt from White Stuff and its perfect for the coming season. Its a fresh colour that perfectly compliments spring trends and is bang-on as a midi-length pencil fit skirt. Paired as a bright colour with neutral tones, it helps to break up your outfit and draw the eye to different pieces in your look. I matched it with my new favourite faux snake skin coat from Rokit (I dropped a bomb in there last week with my wage packet...) and powder tones as a slightly more interesting take on the pastel trend.








Perfect dressed up or down, give this outfit a try as the answer to a seasonal transitional look!

I'm currently on my year abroad and part 2 takes place in Colombia starting in March. To follow my adventures, check out my year abroad blog here.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Woman, you look absolutely flawless as per usual!
    Hope life is treating you well and congrats on south america!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sweetheart! Thanks so much, I'm thrilled to bits! Hope all is well with you too xxx

      Delete