Google+ WHAT'S ALEXANDRA WARING?: What´s Alexandra Waring Closing Down
                           

What´s Alexandra Waring Closing Down

Thursday, 10 April 2014

It´s with a heavy heart this week that I´m telling you about the closing down of What´s Alexandra Waring.
After much deliberation and soul searching I´ve decided that the time has come to move to pastures green and to persue a new avenue with my blogging skills. 
Although fashion is a topic close to my heart, it´s not my only passion and I´ve come to realise that if I´m to take myself seriously in my future career, that I need to expand my portfolio into other areas.
However, when one door closes, another opens. So it´s my pleasure to announce the launch of a new super-blog that I´ll be releasing next month (May 2014). 
It will be an integrated e-zine debating topics surrounding culture and how our interests define us through this medium. Topics will include, but are not limited to: art, design, photography, fashion & music
I will be looking for contributors in the coming weeks, so if you are interested in being part of this new project, please email: info@matcultmag.com.
Equally, if you´re simply interested in the project, sign up to our newsletter here.

Thank you all so much for your support of this blog, all your kind comments and help along the way. I also have a lot to thank the blogging network for. I know this won´t be the end of era, but the start of a new one.
Please stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.


post signature

5 comments:

  1. sad to see this go but congrats lovely, we all need a change sometimes. hope things are going well in Colombia xox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tal! Sign up here for the newsletter for the new blog: http://alexandrawaring.us3.list-manage2.com/subscribe?u=929a33e740b61704511deaeb3&id=d2807e7035

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also sad, but you go girl widening your horizons :) You'll be fantastic xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely Paige! Hope we can get some of your writing up on the site too at some point? ;) xx

      Delete
  4. Well congratulations that you decided to take a step up! For me it is always the fear that is the biggest obstacle that I have to overcome in order to go out of my comfort zone. However, once I do it, I am always super glad that fear is only an illusion. Your story is definitely an inspiration. Thanks for sharing and good luck!

    ReplyDelete